Conceive and develop innovative marketing programmes that drive demand.
Grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
Build the story around the solutions and the expertise.
Know the consumer, how they buy and their buying triggers.
Create inbound marketing & low-cost demand generation strategies to help hit revenue growth target
• MARKETING STRATEGY: Planning and manage the marketing strategy to convey the company’s leadership in Smart Grid price based Demand Side Response, on the following sectors: Airport, Cement/ Feed/ Flour/ Paper/ Wood Mills, Chemicals, Data Centre, Food, Gas, Logistics, Metals, Plastics, Uranium, Water.
• BUSINESS PLAN: Provide input to the business plan and propose new pricing strategy involving no Capex for the client.
• MARKET ANALYSIS: Leading market research activities to include competitor analysis, customer surveys and information gathering and prospect knowledge through analysis of market sectors.
• COMMUNICATIONS: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the solutions in the market. Put out the story of the company and build the brand through all platforms: communications means, brochure, event, targeted email, website, PR... Develop the Graphic User Interfaces of the software and the tools given to the customers to enhance their experience and the company’s services.
• SALES INNOVATIVE LEADS: Demand generation through innovative marketing strategies to deliver a continuous stream of highly qualified leads to sales, and result in a growing pipeline of qualified opportunities and accelerating revenue growth.
• SALES SUPPORT: Leading development of high-quality content for proposals, conducting pricing analysis, developing effective presentation materials and working with sales on strategy for specific opportunities.
• MANAGEMENT: Translate Chairman’s and CEO’s monthly vision into actions. Tracking marketing progress against goals, identifying issues and recommending solutions for improvement.